Thursday, September 10, 2009

How does a lady raised in Alabama become a muslim??
“ my husband ( a muslim ) asked me to investigate Islam, and if I didn’t like it we would never discussed about it again.
So, actually I set up to convert him ( to Christianity), but along the way I read a lot material of Islam and I read The Quran, and I felt like it was for me.
I think one of turning points for me was that ( in Islam) ‘his money is our money, but my money is my money.’

‘his money is our money, but my money is my money.’

I was like, ‘But wait a minute, on tv they don’t say that about muslim women, they say muslim women are subjected and submissive.’
Melanie Mahmoud
Source: pamphlet Masjid Negara.
Indahnya islam……

No comments:

Afifah's Money!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...